Students enrolled in the Full-Support courses (Bundle 1) are eligible to receive two levels of Certification of successful completion of the courses from Master Samurai Tech.
Basic MST Certification is bestowed upon those who complete the Full-Support Fundamentals of Appliance Repair course, and score 90% or higher on each quiz and exam in the course. Only students who decide not to take the other two courses should request Basic Certification.
Master MST Certification is earned by completing all of the Bundle 1 courses, meeting the following criteria:
- scored 90% or higher on each quiz and exam in all courses
What does a Master Certified Tech earn?
A well-trained tech will earn more and have higher job satisfaction. But there are other fun rewards as well. A Master Certified Tech can receive the following:
- A custom-printed and signed Certificate of Achievement (fill out the form below)
- A special uniform with a "Master Certified Technician" patch. The franchise owner must order them using this form.
- A Congratulations Graphic with the tech's photo to post on social media or your website (click here for details)
- BONUS: If you earn Master Certification, you are eligible for a FREE Appliantology membership. Click here to read about the MST Alumni Program.
If you have completed any of our technical courses and achieved the target scores required for certification, then show your accomplishment off to the world with a fine certificate, signed by the Samurai himself and mailed to you. Simply submit this form to us and we'll get 'er done.
You must be enrolled in our Full-Support courses and logged in to the site to request a certificate!